18 September 2013

Android Studio 0.2.9 released.

Changes:
  • Updated the IDE base to the IntelliJ EAP build #132.197 sources. The release notes for this version of the IDE which lists the bugs fixed are here: http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/IDEADEV/IntelliJ+IDEA+13+132.197+Release+Notes
  • This might fix the subversion bug many users have reported (see issue 60012)
  • New "Extract Dimension Resource" refactoring
  • Improved bitmap caching in the layout editor, which should help with the out of memory exceptions people have reported (see issue 59498)
  • Fixed gradle error message output parsing from merged value xml files
  • Allow projects to be created when missing gradle dependencies
  • Fix bug in lint project handling which sometimes led to stack overflow exceptions
My observations:
It seems recent version are more stable ,but I  still get some spontaneous  errors with Gradle* , when I create a new project :

"The following dependencies were not resolvable. See your build.gradle file for details.
- com.android.support:appcompat-v7:18.0.0 "
However, after press OK. Everything seems to work.


All my 3 applications : doms diagnostic tools , doms learn chinese and
Doms countries flags quiz game were Imported project seems to work without bigger problems.

What about minor problems?
I got some random errors appear like:
"AssertionError: Already disposed: Already disposed (a minute ago)"

They do not affect how IDE or my project,but they appear.


They do not prevent me from use IDE and do not affect my project.I still can do stuff in my project.

I do not have these problem when I use  IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.4

To all people,who doesn't know.
 "Gradle  is a tool  to  automate the building, testing, publishing, deployment and more of software packages or other types of projects such as generated static websites, generated documentation or indeed anything else."

No comments:

Post a Comment